Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sanity Sunday- Five by The Seekers

by Nomad


Formed in Melbourne in 1962, the Australian pop/folk group, The Seekers were the first Australian pop music group to achieve major chart and sales success in the United Kingdom and the United States.

Even though the members have changed over the years, the band is best remembered as:
Judith Durham on vocals, piano, and tambourine; Athol Guy on double bass and vocals; Keith Potger on twelve-string guitar, banjo, and vocals; and Bruce Woodley on guitar, mandolin, banjo, and vocals.

I have selected five of the top hits for this week's Sanity Sunday musical interlude.

Georgy Girl


I'll Never Find Another You  

 The Last Thing On My Mind  

Five Hundred Miles  

What Have They Done To The Rain?

Our Australian nomads - as well as tour Canadian ones- have been so supportive to the US in these humiliating times. I am sure I speak for all of us at Nomadic Politics when I say we greatly appreciate your kind words and positive vibes.

Have a great Sunday and, remain steadfast and keep smiling.