Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sanity Sunday- Songs by Neil Young

 by Nomad


The spotlight of this week's Sanity Sunday shines on the classic hits of Canadian singer/songwriter, Neil Young. His biography is much too long and detailed to go into here but his Wikipedia bio covers all of the high points.
In November, Young celebrates his 72nd birthday (unbelievable, right?) and that makes him one of the surviving "greats" of the 60s.
A rare honor for a rare kind of artist.
Here's my selection of Young hits.


Old Man

My, My, Hey, Hey


Heart of Gold


Tell Me Why

Harvest Moon


If you have any stories or memories associated with Neil Young's music, this is your chance to share them. Like other artists like Dylan, certain Neil Young songs tend to become the background music for special events in our lives. At least, it is that way for me.

In any case, I hope this Sanity Sunday musical interlude succeeds in bringing you back to earth for awhile.
Have a great Sunday, my friends.

Update: By special request from cheeriogirl: